I have been kissing a lot of older women the last couple of months and it looks like it finally caught up with me. I seem to have developed a wicked case of Herpes. My mouth feels like I have gone 12 rounds with De La Hoya, and I've got these two sores erupting from my gums. I'm pretty sure that Mom isn't too happy about it because she makes a point of sharing my shame with whoever we pass on the street. I get it, I have to take it down a notch but I am a people person. June 9, 2010
Makin the rounds
I have been kissing a lot of older women the last couple of months and it looks like it finally caught up with me. I seem to have developed a wicked case of Herpes. My mouth feels like I have gone 12 rounds with De La Hoya, and I've got these two sores erupting from my gums. I'm pretty sure that Mom isn't too happy about it because she makes a point of sharing my shame with whoever we pass on the street. I get it, I have to take it down a notch but I am a people person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment