
"The Dude" must have gotten a promotion at the factory or something because we have been living like a hog (I think that is the phrase) lately. The house is getting a makeover so it is covered in plastic- which, from the inside as you can see behind me, gives you the feeling that at any moment guys in white hazmat suits are going to break in looking for E.T.- but the outside is starting to look less like a 4-year-old girl's dollhouse that was left in a slightly damp attic for like 80 years. In addition, I got two plush new thrones for riding in the chariots, and "The Dude" bought himself a Specialized. Not entirely sure what a Specialized is, but I don't think that Mom is too pleased because she was driving pretty aggressively when we went to pick it up and she wouldn't even let him put it inside the cab when we got it. Is this one of those mid-life things for him? Our current windfall has encouraged me to change my wardrobe, so from now on I will be sporting a visor at all times and I am contemplating changing my name to Percival. Tennis anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment