Anyway, in the spirit of the giving season an apothecary called "Shannon" gave Mom the gift of vigilance via her magic beans. I'm not sure if she was the one that sold Jack his beanstalk beans, but she is in the business nonetheless. Apparently I met her many moons ago but ironically, I was alseep the whole time!
Shannon got the beans from some far away land, and sent them to Mom. I guess that you take the beans, grind them into a powder, add steaming water with maybe eye of newt and unicorn tears, I wasn't really paying attention, and drink the whole thing down. Five minutes later I get sung to, danced with, and hoisted in the air like the Stanley Cup. Magic!I hear that these magic beans have many functions because I think that the big table in front of the couch is made from them. I guess that they are so sought after that a character from Moby Dick is at war with some guy named Peet over them.
Like most 21st century healers (i.e. Kaiser, Aetna) Shannon has a website where she sells her magic beans to anyone that wants them. Here is the link: http://www.coffeeconnect.org/purchase.html. Give it a try.
Love it! I could be considered an apothecary. Hope the coffee gets you through the lack of sleep!
ReplyDelete