"Look, it isn't complicated. I want you to tell Bernie to liquidate 10,000 shares and wire the funds to our account in the Grand Caymans."
February 23, 2010
Business as usual
I guess that mom put "The Dude" in charge of my college fund. The word on the street is that he isn't very good with money, so he gave it to some financier who promised great returns. Now that guy has gone AWOL so I am going to take charge, crack some heads and get my money back.

"Look, it isn't complicated. I want you to tell Bernie to liquidate 10,000 shares and wire the funds to our account in the Grand Caymans."
"He's where? What the heck is a Ponzi? I don't understand what the guy from Happy Days has to do with finding my money."
"Look, it isn't complicated. I want you to tell Bernie to liquidate 10,000 shares and wire the funds to our account in the Grand Caymans."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute! You can really see he is Sheila's grandson in this second photo!
ReplyDeletehaha, how cute is he!?!
ReplyDelete