Anyway, "The Dude" says that if I keep making progress with my keyboarding and work on becoming a narcissist then he will ask mom to sew me a rhinestone tuxedo to wear at my first recital. Not sure what a narcissist is, but he says that the combination can lead to a lot of money. Apparently some guy who is immortalized in Las Vegas actually made a living off of playing this thing. Can you believe it? We all know that I can use the money after what happened to my college fund. Who gives money to a guy named "Made-off"?
March 2, 2010
Practice
Anyway, "The Dude" says that if I keep making progress with my keyboarding and work on becoming a narcissist then he will ask mom to sew me a rhinestone tuxedo to wear at my first recital. Not sure what a narcissist is, but he says that the combination can lead to a lot of money. Apparently some guy who is immortalized in Las Vegas actually made a living off of playing this thing. Can you believe it? We all know that I can use the money after what happened to my college fund. Who gives money to a guy named "Made-off"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment