Sorry Chris, I have just been posting them on FB...but that's right you aren't on facebook! Well this is the light of my day. Everym orning when I get to the office (don't tell anyone) I look to see if there are any new stories! I love this blog. It's so cute and since I haven't been on that side of the world to meet the newest Baker this keeps me up to date! HE IS SOOOOO CUTE! I love your kid. No seriously...I love you kid!
Ask and ye shall receive Cameron! I think you've got the 'rents figured out pretty well. Given the intellectual stimulation you're providing us, I think you could give that "Einstein IQ" British toddler a run for his money (well, minus the hat over the face thing).
You got some now!
ReplyDeleteSorry Chris, I have just been posting them on FB...but that's right you aren't on facebook! Well this is the light of my day. Everym orning when I get to the office (don't tell anyone) I look to see if there are any new stories! I love this blog. It's so cute and since I haven't been on that side of the world to meet the newest Baker this keeps me up to date! HE IS SOOOOO CUTE! I love your kid. No seriously...I love you kid!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you were keeping a blog until today, Cameron! Wow, you're a smart cookie!
ReplyDeleteYou're super cute, too!
Ask and ye shall receive Cameron! I think you've got the 'rents figured out pretty well. Given the intellectual stimulation you're providing us, I think you could give that "Einstein IQ" British toddler a run for his money (well, minus the hat over the face thing).
ReplyDeleteI love the stories, so keep 'um up!
Meghan