Mom and "the dude" took me on a walk today for the first time. Mom said that I did really well. I am assuming that she was making reference to my ground speed, so I will let you guys in on a little secret. See, I have this third foot (you can see it just peeking out from my tummy). It allows me to travel up to 50% faster than an average human. Foot race anyone?October 16, 2009
Freedom!
Mom and "the dude" took me on a walk today for the first time. Mom said that I did really well. I am assuming that she was making reference to my ground speed, so I will let you guys in on a little secret. See, I have this third foot (you can see it just peeking out from my tummy). It allows me to travel up to 50% faster than an average human. Foot race anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At first I thought you were talking about a different 'third foot' until I blew up the picture.
ReplyDelete