Mom, "The Dude" and I took a trip to some kind of factory today. I am only assuming that it was a factory because there were swarms of people walking excessively fast, carrying heavy bags strapped to their backs and looking stressed out about it. They obviously don't pay people enough to afford their own watches so there is this huge clock atop a stone building to keep everyone on time and ensure that they work a full eight hours. I think that there was a protest about pay raises today too.
I think that "The Dude" works there because Mom says that this is where he comes when he ditches us during the day and the reason why he is so cranky when he gets home. I'm not sure what they make here but they call it a University and it has something to do with bears. Maybe they make a universal bear repellent. The Grizzly Man sure could have used some of that. Mom said that I was the "Baby Man On Campus".

Notice the workers in the background with the bags strapped to their backs.
.JPG)
Here are some random workers that took some time on their lunch break to pose for a photo. Notice that none of them have a watch.

This is what I was wearing in the photos. You have to wear something with a bear on it just to get into the factory. "The Dude" says that if you wear red or anything with a picture of a tree then they throw you into the fountain. Not sure what that is about.
You da man Cam! If there's one phrase you need to learn in life, it's "Go Bears."
ReplyDelete