November 1, 2009

Even Better?

Apparently I am going up for auction or something because this weekend Mom and "The Dude" took me to somebody else's house to get inspected. The first couple of days after the bright lights we stayed put and people came to see me. I guess nobody made an offer because now we are hitting the road and we are seeking them out. Is it possible that I am not as desirable as I think I am? There were a couple of potential buyers there, so we will see how that goes. Anyway, we met this lady, also named Grandma (I give up), who looks slight but her reputation is that she rules with an iron fist. Looks more like plaster to me but I am new at this. Maybe the plaster keeps the iron from rusting. They say as far as grandmas go, this one is supposed to be "Great". Not sure what that means exactly. I wonder if her arm looks like The Terminator's under there? I kept my eyes closed so as not to piss her off.

No comments:

Post a Comment